STRATEGY & DEVELOPMENT
Head – Forecasting & Customer Insight
The Strategy and Development group maps out where we’re going, what that means, and what it looks like. Our Research team analyses the industry so that we’re never playing catch-up and have an insight to expected trends and passenger forecasts. They are responsible for the overall airport capacity for both DXB and DWC, this includes seasonal capacity declaration through to long term future capacity requirements based on insights from the Forecasting team. The wider Strategy and Development group creates the strategy so that we’re agile enough to respond in a fast-evolving industry.
What you’ll deliver
- You will be responsible for all of our forecasting; Tactical, Short-Term, Mid-Term and Long-Term, including the development of design day forecast schedules. This means you handle everything from short term demand at flight level for operational planning, through to long-term forecast that will drive our future airport infrastructure planning
- You’ll be managing our Customer Insights Research, being the subject matter expert on our surveys that include the ASQ and NPS. You will continuously review and develop the methodologies and analysis to address developing business requirements
- You’ll be responsible for managing airline relations and communications, building relationships with key stakeholders, whilst developing future airline routes and forecasting aero revenues
- You will lead, coach and motivate the Forecasting Team, ensuring a spirit of team collaboration and positive working relationships
- In summary, as the Head of Forecasting, you will manage the Forecasting, Customer Insights and Airline Business Management of Dubai Airports using your technical expertise and understandings to advise on strategic objectives and future growth.
What you bring
- You’ll be educated to Degree level in a relevant business discipline such as Statistics, Economics, Mathematics or Transport
- You should have at least 5 years’ experience at a major airport or airline; preferably with transfer hub expertise
- You’ll have comprehensive experience of all aspects of forecasting at all levels, customer insights techniques and analysis, as well as previous experience in airline relationship management
- Previous experience in leading multi-functional and diverse teams is key
Life at Dubai Airports
Fast-moving and fast-growing, Dubai Airports is a business that’s all about delivering great airport experiences, 24 hours a day. Life here means always pushing – and being pushed – to work better and smarter. With us, you’ll be encouraged to be the best you can be. You’ll be part of the team that connects the world. At every opportunity, you’ll go beyond; delivering an advanced, innovative future for yourself and our business and making an impact that delivers for Dubai.